** Taught by a Best Selling IT Certification Instructor **
** COMPLETED UPDATED AND REDESIGNED FOR BOTH THE SY0-601 and SYO-501 EXAMS **
Taught by an expert in information technology and cybersecurity with over 20 years of experience, this course is a fun way to master the fundamentals of computer security.
My name is Jason Dion, and I have personally helped over 250,000 students earn their IT certifications, and now I can help you, too!
You will learn the fundamentals of cyber security and gain experience in the configuration, management, and troubleshooting of common wired and wireless networks with lessons, lectures, and video demonstrations to teach you everything you need to know to pass the exams.
This course is designed to help prepare you for the CompTIA Security+ (SY0-501) or the CompTIA Security (SY0-601) certification exam and covers all of the domains for both versions of the Security+ certification exam. So, don’t buy an outdated SY0-501 course, get the latest and greatest SY0-601 course for the world’s most popular cyber security certification today!
WAIT…what do you mean both versions of the exam?
Unlike other CompTIA Security+ courses that haven’t been updated for 3 years, this course was completely redesigned to cover the latest version of the CompTIA Security+ (SY0-601) that starts testing candidates in November 2020. From November 2020 until July 2021, candidates can choose to take the older 501 version or the brand new 601 version of the exam to earn their certification).
Which version should I take?
That is really up to you, but either way, this course has everything you need. If you decide to take the 501 version, simply skip the lessons marked with a ** in their title. If you are taking the 601, then you simply need to watch every lesson in this course. Personally, I recommend taking the 601 version since it has a larger focus on cloud computing, virtualization, and modern protection systems.
CompTIA Security+ (SY0-601):
- Attacks, Threats, and Vulnerabilities
- Architecture and Design
- Operations and Incident Response
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance
CompTIA Security+ (SY0-501):
- Threats, Attacks, and Vulnerabilities
- Technologies and Tools
- Architecture and Design
- Identity and Access Management
- Risk Management
- Cryptography and PKI
What You Will Receive In The Course:
- Video lectures with the essential information needed to pass the Security+ (SY0-501 and SY0-601) exams
- A complete downloadable study guide in PDF format based on the lessons
- Practice quizzes to ensure mastery of each section of the course
- A full-length practice exam with multiple choice and mock simulations
This course stays current and up-to-date with the latest release of the CompTIA Security+ exam (SY0-601), and also provides a 30-day money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the quality of this course for any reason!
What Other Students Are Saying About My CompTIA Security+ Course:
- I passed the Security+ exam. This course was absolutely essential to passing that exam. Only the Dion Security+ covered the topics comprehensively and thoroughly enough. No other resource I used came close. (Kolya, 5 stars)
- I have just completed watching two different instructor corses on the same subject. I must say, Dion’s has more information in a better constructed manner. This course is not easy, it is heavy with information and having you sit through shorter videos was the best part. Having watched more than just Dion’s, I can say he goes over the content much better. Very glad I chose to watch a second course! (Rutger, 5 stars)
- I love taking this wonderful course. It’s full of important tips and amazing steps in order to pass CompTIA Security+. Thank you, Jason Dion, for making this incredible course! (Paul, 5 stars)
Upon completion of this course, you will earn 21 CEUs towards the renewal of your CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, Cloud+, PenTest+, CySA+, or CASP+ certifications.