Cost Estimation – Basic course Free Tutorial Download
- 1- Select the appropriate cost estimation methodology.
- 2- Prepare and collect data required for cost estimating any item.
- 3- Use the best cost estimation form.
- 4- Normalize and describe items and packages breakdown Based on historical data and experience.
- 5- Build a cost estimation procedures
- 6- Build your site observations, productivity, material wastage and cost data base.
- 7- How to quote items and analyze quotations.
- 8- Negotiate prices with suppliers and sub-contractors
- No requirements
Cost Estimation is very important process in construction.
This course construction cost estimation is a proficient especially for engineers and student and all related to construction work.
This course is experience in field for the cost estimation and control.
this course gives you the main core of cost estimation you can apply for any item (Civil, Architectural and MEP)
With this course and case study you will learn and be able to:
- Identify and define detailed scope of each construction Items.
- Select appropriate methodology as the availability of data and project phase.
- Prepare data required to estimate items.
- Normalize and describe items and packages breakdown Based on historical data and experience.
- Use the best templates and forms in cost estimate.
- Extract equipment’s rates and labor wages from finance data.
- Build a cost estimation procedures.
- Build your site observations, productivity, material wastage and cost data base.
- How to quote items and analyze quotations.
- Negotiate prices with suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Engineering students
- Project mangers
- Cost Estimators
- Cost control engineers
- Quantity surveyors
- Construction supervisor
- site managers
- site engineers
- Procurement Engineers
- Civil Engineers
- Architectural Engineers