Create a Store Inventory GUI Application with C + + and Qt Free Tutorial Download
Some knowledge of C ++ required
Master your workload, improve your teams’s functionality and monitor stock levels with this brilliant focused Codestars Professional course!
In ONE afternoon, learn how to create a Store Inventory GUI Application with C ++ and Qt … from scratch!
- Qt is a cross-platform application development framework for desktop, embedded and mobile applications
- C ++ is a widely use, general-purpose programming language
Combine the two, and build an effective and functional GUI for your business!
Taught by the brilliant John Baugh, and part of the new Codestars Professional course series (focused on teaching workplace skills, tips and techniques), you’ll speed through fundamental C ++, before tackling the big project – building that GUI application!
- Put all your skills to the test with practical examples, exercises and projects
- Make life easier for yourself with a one-stop GUI course
- Improve your CV / Resume
- Get ready for the next step in your career
Students are encouraged to put all their techniques they learn to the test, and if you ever get stuck you can ask John for help directly in the course Q&A forum.
Find out more now, and enroll today!
NOTE: This is an intermediate level course. While this course runs through the fundamentals of C ++ as a refresher, students taking this course should have experience in C ++ coding.
Who is this course for?
- Students who are upskilling for their career / job
- Anyone who wants to build a GUI for their team
- Coders who want to know more Qt / C ++ details and techniques.