Download Tutorial Create Complete Web Applications easily with APEX 5
Create advanced, complete and functional web applications with Oracle’s Amazing APEX 5 Framework.
What is this course about?
This course is about Oracle’s APEX framework which allows you to create modern, fully functional web applications using nothing more than your browser. Applications in APEX are configured and not coded. But do not let that fool you APEX is modern and allows for advanced web programming if you want to get your hands dirty. In this course we dive into the basics and intermediate level of APEX configuration. There is no heavy coding in this course. We use the configuration and drag-and-drop in this course to get some pretty advanced functionality.
What terminology would your audience expect to find in this course?
We cover all of APEX’s terminology
, Table, Sequences, Workspace, Page, Page Designer, Application Builder, SQL Workshop, Exporting, Importing, Interactive Reports, Regions, Items, Buttons, Select Lists, List Managers, Template Options, Icon Classes, Shared Components, Authentication Schemes, Theme Roller, Dynamic Actions, Application Rollback, Team Development Module, Packaged Apps, Page Processes, Branching, Page Redirection, SQL, Query Builder, and so much more
1: Start Here
– Section 2: Install Option 1 – Requesting an APEX Workspace
– Section 3: Install Option 2 – Installing Oracle XE and APEX in Windows
– Section 4: Oracle APEX 5 Overview
– Section 5: App 1 – The Task Tracker Application
– Section 6: App 2 – Udemee – A Udemy Knockoff
– Section 7: Conclusion
– Section 8: App 2 – Udemee (revisited)
– Section 9: LIMSCentral App
– Section 10: Bonus Features
- Manufacturer: Udemy
- English name: Udemy Create Complete Web Applications easily with APEX 5
- Persian Name: Full Web Application Creation with Apex 5
- Language: English
- Teacher: Andrew Vega
- Level: Secondary : 7 hours +
- File Size : 862 MB
Download Free Tutorial Create Complete Web Applications easily with APEX 5