Create Restful Web Api’s From Start To Finish with .Net Core & MySQL Free Tutorial Download
About This Class
Welcome to the Complete Rest Api’s course with Asp.Net Core and C# For MAC Users
Are you tired of boring outdated and incomplete courses , then let’s dive in to this course.Well I’m Asfend Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) and Xamarin MVP and in this course I’ll explain you every single aspect of restful web api’s with asp.net core and c#. Yeah I know there’re lot of courses over the internet but there’s never a single guide that teaches you how to create a complete web api’s in asp.net core. And the purpose of this course is to train you to build your own Restful web api’s in asp.net core.
The main focus of this course is on the Restful Web Api via Asp.NET Core and C#. So if you’re familiar with C# , Asp.Net and Entity Framework Or if you want to create the Restful web api’s in Asp.Net then this is the right course for you.
If you don’t have any idea about Rest Api then don’t worry because in this course we’ll cover all the Rest Api concepts.
By getting this course, you can be rest assured that the course is carefully thought out and edited. And I’m always happy to make the helpful content for the students.
So by the end of the course, you’ll completely understand:
- How to create a Rest Api via Entity Framework Code First Approach with all the advanced functions.
- Connect Your Rest Api’s with MySQL Server
- Implement Status Codes
- Adding Migrations in Web Api’s
- Adding Content Negotiation
- Implement Validation in Web Api’s
- How to add the Routing and Custom Methods
- Implement Sorting , Paging & Searching
- Implement Authentication and Authorization and secure your Api with JWT
- Setup Auth0
- Adding Caching inside the Rest Api’s
- Create MySQL Server on Microsoft Azure
- Deploy Web Api on Microsoft Azure
- Create A Real World Coffee Shop Api From Scratch to End (No Copy paste code I’ll explain you each and every single line of code so that you can create a complete Real World Apis in Asp.Net Core happily)
After this course you’ll get all the Source Code and along with this I’ll also share the links and helping material for the Rest Api’s with you but you need your personal Azure Portal where you can launch your web api.