LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network on the internet. You can use LinkedIn to find the right job or internship, connect and strengthen professional relationships, and learn the skills you need to succeed in your career.
LinkedIn is a platform for anyone who is looking to advance their career. This can include people from various professional backgrounds, such as small business owners, students, and job seekers. LinkedIn members can use LinkedIn to tap into a network of professionals, companies, and groups within and beyond their industry.
In this course, we will learn how to create a great LinkedIn profile from scratch even if you have no work experience. I have seen a lot of people with no work experience not creating a profile as they have nothing to write in their profile. I have created this course for such people so that they can follow this step-by-step guide and make a great profile!
2. Creating and Optimising your profile
- Create an account
- Optimising your profile part – 1
- Optimising your profile part – 2
- Optimising your profile part – 3
- Optimising your profile part – 4
- Optimising your profile part – 5
- Optimising your profile part – 6
3. How to use it effectively for job search.
- Finding jobs and internships
How to use important features of LinkedIn?
- Open to work
- How to create a job
- Inmail and follow
- Building connections
- Following hashtags
- Save feature
Download Creating a great LinkedIn profile with no work experience Free Tutorials Direct Links