The Venderia is thrilled to bring you Creative Vending Revolution, a 6-part online course covering all the ins and outs of starting a successful, nontraditional vending machine business. And just like our vending machines, there is nothing boring about it!
This complete, self-paced online course covers:
- Where to buy a machine & what features to look for
- How to evaluate potential locations
- How to pitch to and land excellent locations
- How to customize and brand your machine
- How price, source & package your products
- Where to find and how to work with local collaborators
- AND MORE
This course is brought to you by Taylor Valdés, owner & founder of The Venderia, a wild & whimsical, non-traditional vending machine business based in Portland, OR.
Established in 2013 with one very old, very glittery refurbished snack machine, eight years later, The Venderia is a now fleet of 20 machines in bars, boutiques, hotels and mixed-use spaces across the city. We retail the works hundreds of local artists from our machines, wholesale our own products nationwide, and now want to show you how to do it too!
PLEASE NOTE: Purchasing the course through Udemy does NOT get you access to the Creative Vending Weekly Workshop (a live, weekly zoom call with Taylor & other creative vending operators) nor access to the Vending Magic wholesale superstore (a catalog of ready-to-vend products by a variety of makers), but you DO get the complete course video content & downloads.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking for a lucrative side hustle.
- People who already sell small items and want to expand their reach.
What you’ll learn
How to start a non-traditional vending business, from picking out machines and locations to stocking and pricing items in your machine.