Creativity Design Thinking and Innovation for Business
- Create a cultural environment that fosters creativity and innovation
- Establish an open idea-sharing program in for employees and managers
- Attract creative and innovative talent
- Truly “think outside-of-the-box”
- Master creative thinking skills and teach them to your team
- Implement Design Thinking, a powerful innovation methodology and process
- Overcome common blocks that hold organizations back from growth
- Use proven processes for generating ideas and brainstorming solutions
- Develop a deeper understanding of your users or clients
- Create and test prototypes in order to rapidly identify the validity of ideas
- Create disruptive innovation and look to the future
- Ability to print course material
We are top Udemy instructors in the personal development category. Our courses have been taken by over 150,000 happy students from 195 countries.
We have a thriving community in the course and we are actively involved and answer questions within 24h.
Use creativity and design thinking to transform your work environment!
Do you want to add creativity and design thinking to make product improvements, better meet your customers’ needs, or solve problems that are holding your company back?
Do you want to want to use creativity and design thinking to create innovative new products, services, or systems that will expand and evolve your business to the next level?
If so, you need to create an innovative corporate culture and a creative friendly workplace environment. In this course, you’ll explore why creativity and innovation are more important for businesses today than ever before. You’ll examine why and how leading edge companies have turned conventional business culture models on their head through embracing creativity and how to protect your organization from being disrupted or left behind in a rapidly evolving business climate.
You’ll learn how to create a cultural environment that fosters creativity, including creativity blocks to avoid, like micromanaging and an over emphasis on efficiency, and how to establish an idea-response system for your managers, in order to encourage the open the sharing of ideas. Plus, you’ll find out why a creative corporate culture is the key to attracting and retaining great talent, increasing moral and productivity, and ultimately you’re company’s bottom line.
You’ll learn best practices for unleashing your creative team’s potential by bringing together diverse perspectives and creating an environment that embraces risk taking and removes fear of failure.
You’ll learn what “thinking outside-of-the-box” really means and how to overcome the mental traps that hold back individuals and organizations. You’ll master your own creative thinking, so that you can bring your full potential to the team and accelerate your career. And, you’ll be able to teach creative thinking skills to your team, allowing them to reframe challenges into possibilities.
You’ll learn how to apply a powerful creative-problem-solving technique called DESIGN THINKING to your business. The design thinking process will provide a blueprint for creating innovative creative products and services by helping your team:
· Understand the needs and problems faced by your customers and clarify the true problems holding back your business
· Question assumptions and explore alternative solutions that are beyond any preconceived limitations
· Identify requirements for a satisfactory solution and criteria for testing and identifying when goals have been met
· Generate out-of-the box ideas and a broad range of possibilities by using proven strategies like story mapping and powerful brainstorming processes
· Use hands-on approaches and tangible prototypes to experiment and test your ideas, helping you identify the best solutions that will make the biggest impact for your users and your organization.
If you are ready to transform your organization by bringing in creativity and design thinking this course is for you!
So, are you ready to transform your department, company, or business? If so enroll now, we look forward to seeing you in the course!
Guarantee: We know you will love this course. However, we offer a no-questions-asked 30-day money-back guarantee if the course does not meet your needs for any reason.
So who are we?
We are Joeel & Natalie Rivera. We own a digital media publishing company called Transformation Services, Inc. We provide training programs and curriculum development for entrepreneurs and small businesses. We also run a magazine and live events and conferences. We’ve worked with 70,000 students, coaches and businesses from 190 countries. All of our programs are created based on over a decade of experience in education, business development and coaching, as well as my background in psychology, including my Master’s in Counseling and Education and my research on happiness for my dissertation for my PH.D. in Psychology.
- Business owners, managers, or team leaders
- Leaders who want to create a creative corporate culture
- Leaders who want to encourage innovation in the work place
- Leaders of creative teams
DownloadCreativity Design Thinking and Innovation for Business Free
Password : freetuts.download