Dark and Moody Chocolate Photography- DIY Natural Light Studio Free Tutorial Download
This class is all about justifying the purchase of a fancy chocolate bar in the name of art!
Just kidding (kind of!)
We’re going to be taking gorgeous, studio-quality low-light images with beautiful diffused window light. No studio experience necessary!
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- Identifying the best light in your space and the best times of day to utilize it
- Shaping the existing light for a dramatic, high contrast image
- Styling a scene with items around the house to tell a compelling story
- Reading imagery to understand and replicate lighting and angle styles
- Composition basics and tons of miscellaneous tips
- Quick technical review about White Balance and Metering
- Workflow with a DSLR and iPhone
- Editing iPhone images with VSCO app for Instagram
I can’t wait to see your photos!