What you’ll learn
Dark Web & Deep Web & Surface Web Concepts
Working Structure of the Tor Project
Security and Usage Details Required for Tor Browser
How to Find Onion Addresses
Principles of Concepts such as Privacy and Anonymity
Tails Operating System Installation and Usage Details
Installation and Usage Details of the Qubes Operating System
Hosting Onion Website
Use of PGP Encryption Protocol and Working Structure of End-to-End Encryption System
Secure Instant Messaging
Using Secure E-Mail
Secure File Sharing
File and Disk Encryption
Secure File Deleting
Importance of Personal Data
How to Get Cryptocurrencies Anonymously and Its Basic User
Motivation to learn.
Basic IT Skills.
Computer with a minimum of 4GB ram/memory.
No Linux, programming or hacking knowledge required.
Dark Web | Deep Web & Privacy & Anonymity & Security For Everyone
Welcome to the Anonymity and Privacy Course !
In this course , we will cover the topics of ” Anonymity ” and ” Privacy ” in a way that everyone can easily follow, starting from scratch. You will be learning what you need to personally know in order to ensure the security of your data on the internet, starting from the very basics, without the need for any prior knowledge.
- While the subjects are being treated, it is aimed to make the narration more enjoyable and permanent by using visual elements and partially animated content in many parts. In other words, the explanations are enriched by supporting with visual content.
- The entire course curriculum is interconnected and sequential.
- The video contents are divided into parts of appropriate length according to the topics and are in a structure that will facilitate your learning.
- During the lectures, real events related to the topics discussed were mentioned and attention was drawn to the real-life counterparts of the topics.
- The quality of all videos is 1080p so that you do not miss the details and the training is more understandable .
- It has been created with particular attention to sound quality and style , allowing you to give your full attention to the course without long pauses and irrelevant topics.
- The overall content of the course can be improved by editing and adding content according to the feedback received and reasonable requests that are applicable.
Important Notice: This course has been created for educational purposes only. All the information contained in this training; It has been discussed within the scope of ” privacy ” and ” anonymity ” issues to explain to the trainees how they can ensure the security of their personal data on the internet . All students who enroll and continue their education undertake to use the information they learned in the course within the legal framework.
This course is intended to be a guide for anyone who cares about their personal data and their privacy on the internet, or who wants to give importance but doesn’t know where to start.
If you want to learn how to maintain your basic privacy for your business or personal curiosity, this course offers a systematic and easy-to-follow training opportunity for you. In other words, whether you are a researcher, a cyber security expert or an ethical hacker, we will be talking about concepts that you may need personally or professionally in this course.
You can take a look at the preview videos to have a general idea about the course content. If you really want to feel safe on the internet, just enroll and experience what you can do for your safety!
Who this course is for:
- Journalists & Researchers & Ethical Hackers & Non-Governmental Organization Members
- Those who work with critical data.
- Those who want to ensure personal data security.
- Anyone who wants to learn “Anonymity” and “Privacy” principles from scratch effectively, regardless of their education, hobby, profession, for whatever purpose.
- Anyone who wants to learn how to use the Tor network securely to conduct research of cybersecurity.
- Professional groups where concepts such as anonymity and privacy are important.