Data Analytics Using Elasticsearch Free Download
- How to configure Elasticsearch & Kibana.
- How to create searches and filters in Elasticsearch & Kibana.
- How to Create different Visualizations.
- How to Create dashboards.
- How to use Sense and curl and run searches in Elasticsearch
- Details about the Elasticsearch
- Basic of linux and windows
- You’ll need a Windows/Linux system or Laptop/Desktop, and we’ll walk you through downloading and installing a Elasticsearch & Kibana development environment. For Lab you need free AWS ubuntu VMs or you can use your own Vms.
This course is for beginner and intermediate level. This Course contains practical and lab for Kibana and Elasticsearch. Step by Step all things are explained with practical so students can use laptop/desktop and follow the steps.
This Course contains
- Introduction of ELK.
- How to install Elasticsearch and Kibana.
- How to configure Elasticsearch and Kibana.
- How to create searches in Elasticsearch.
- How to use sense and curl to submit query in elasticsearch
- How to configure and setting index pattern in Kibana
- How to create searches, query and filters in Kibana.
- How to create different visualization in Kibana .
- How to create dashboards in Kibana
- How to add data in Elasticsearch.
- There is a lab, students can setup the lab and do web data analytics(Apache Log) with Kibana and Elasticsearch. Student can use AWS ubuntu Vms or their own Vms/servers to do this lab.
- Elasticsearch & Kibana Absolute Beginners. No prior Elasticsearch & Kibana experience necessary
- Students who wants to make career in Elasticsearch & Kibana
- Data Analysts, Business Analyst, Developer, System Administrators, Security Administrators, Security Analysts