Data Science / Machine Learning are two of the hottest fields in the job markets. Entry-level jobs are paying over $100,000, and every field is employing individuals who possess these skills. This course is designed to introduce you to the most important topics, and how to code for them in R.
This course is affordable, easy to follow, and teaches the newest and most important Data Science and Machine Learning skills! Do you want to gain an edge in the job market/coursework? Are you a beginner/intermediate level Data Scientist or Programmer? If so, this course is for you!
In this course, you will learn the newest & most important Data Science, Machine Learning, and Statistical methods, and how to perform them in R. You will learn the following (and much more!):
– How to download R
– How to navigate R
– How to download packages and follow their format
– How to read in your data, access built-in data, and export your data
– Data structures
– Dataset creations
– How to create tables and listings
– ggplot2 (histograms, bar plots, scatterplots, boxplots and more)
– descriptive statistical analyses
– hypothesis-testing (p-values, null/alternative hypotheses)
– model creation (linear regression, multiple linear regression, estimates, model diagnostics)
Each of my lectures is recorded live within R. These are the most important and relevant topics, and will be great building blocks in whatever field you work in. I will also provide many external resources to further your understanding, including the R script for that lecture.
As a professional in the field of data science, and a former instructor at multiple Universities, I will take my time to explain each step I take, and make learning these topics in a fun, engaging and efficient way. Join us as we dive into the field of Data Science and Machine Learning in R!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner programmers interested in coding Data Science techniques in R
- Individuals wanting to learn the basics of Data Analytics
- Those interested in a career in Data Science and Machine Learning
- Professionals interested in learning how to code algorithms to improve any field of work
Download Data Science in R Bootcamp Free Tutorials Direct Links