Hello dear friends.
Welcome to the “Data Visualization with Python Masterclass | Python A-Z” course.
Because data can mean an endless number of things, it’s important to choose the right visualization tools for the job. Whether you’re interested in learning Tableau, D3.js, After Effects, or Python, Udemy has a course for you.
In this course, we will learn what is data visualization and how does it work with python.
This course has suitable for everybody who interested data vizualisation concept.
First of all, in this course, we will learn some fundamentals of pyhton, and object oriented programming ( OOP ). These are our first steps in our Data Visualisation journey. After then we take our journey to the Data Science world. Here we will take a look at data literacy and data science concepts. Then we will arrive at our next stop. Numpy library. Here we learn what is numpy and how we can use it. After then we arrive at our next stop. Pandas library. And now our journey becomes an adventure. In this adventure we’ll enter the Matplotlib world then we exit the Seaborn world. Then we’ll try to understand how we can visualize our data, data viz. But our journey won’t be over. Then we will arrive our final destination. Geographical drawing or best known as Geoplotlib in tableau data visualization.
Learn python and how to use it to python data analysis and visualization, present data. Includes tons of code data vizualisation.
In this course, you will learn data analysis and visualization in detail.
Also during the course you will learn:
- Fundamental stuff of pyhton and OOP, Overview of Jupyter Notebook and Google Colab.
- What is the Data Science and Data Literacy
- Fundamental stuff of Numpy and Pandas library in data analysis.
- What is Data Vizualization
- The Logic of Matplotlib
- What is Matplotlib
- Using Matplotlib
- Pyplot – Pylab – Matplotlib – Excel
- Figure, Subplot, Multiplot, Axes,
- Figure Customization
- Plot Customization
- Grid, Spines, Ticks
- Basic Plots in Matplotlib
- Overview of Jupyter Notebook and Google Colab
- Seaborn library with these topics
- What is Seaborn
- Controlling Figure Aesthetics
- Color Palettes
- Basic Plots in Seaborn
- Multi-Plots in Seaborn
- Regression Plots and Squarify
- Geoplotlib with these topics
- What is Geoplotlib
- Tile Providers and Custom Layers
And of course, we enhanced all of it lots of examples with different concept and level. I bet you will like it.
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
OAK Academy based in London is an online education company. OAK Academy gives education in the field of IT, Software, Design, development in English, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish, and a lot of different languages on the Udemy platform where it has over 1000 hours of video education lessons. OAK Academy both increases its education series number by publishing new courses, and it makes students aware of all the innovations of already published courses by upgrading.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned developers’ expertise. Questions sent by students to our instructors are answered by our instructors within 48 hours at the latest.
It’s no secret how technology is advancing at a rapid rate. New tools are released every day, and it’s crucial to stay on top of the latest knowledge for being a better Python developer. You will always have up-to-date content for this course at no extra charge.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our content is created/produced as high-quality video/audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
- Seeing clearly
- Hearing clearly
- Moving through the course without distractions
You’ll also get:
- Lifetime Access to The Course
- Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
- Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now!
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the class!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who has programming experience and wants to learn data visualization and improve the skills.
- Statisticians and mathematicians who want to data visualization.
- Data analysts who want to learn data visualization.
- If you are one of these, you are in the right place. But please don’t forget. You must know a little bit of coding and scripting.