Datascience – COVID-19 Pneumonia Classification (Deep learning) Free Tutorial Download
What you’ll learn
Get Hands-On Practice to classify COVID-19 based on X-ray images using Deep Learning
Learn to Build and Train Convolutional Neural Network Model
Make Predictive Analysis on COVID-19 through new data using CNN Model
Learn to Test CNN models and analyze their performances
Learn how to predict Coronavirus in patients through the X ray of their lungs
Basic knowledge of Python
Would you like to learn how to Predict if someone has a Coronavirus infection through the X-ray of their lungs?
Would you like to build a Convolutional Neural Network model using Deep learning to detect Covid-19?
If the answer to any of the above questions is “YES”, then this course is for you.
Enroll Now in this course and learn how to detect Coronavirus in a patient through the X-Ray reports of their lungs. This is the
You might be wondering if it is really possible to detect Coronavirus in a patient through the X-Ray reports of their lungs.
YES, IT IS POSSIBLE THROUGH DEEP LEARNING AND CONVOLUTIONAL NEURAL NETWORKS.
As we know, Coronavirus affects the lungs of the victims and causes Pneumonia especially termed as COVID Pneumonia. Through Deep learning technologies and Convolutional Neural Networks, we can analyze the X-Ray reports of lungs to the Pixel level. Without any PCR or RDT test, Coronavirus can be detected if the virus has infected the lungs of the patients through Convolutional Neural Network with approximate 98 percent accuracy.
This is a hands-on Data Science guided project on Covid-19 Pneumonia Classification. No unnecessary lectures. As our students like to say :
“Short, sweet, to the point course”
The same techniques can be used in :
Skin cancer detection
Normal pneumonia detection
Brain defect analysis
Retinal Image Analysis
And any other diseases that use image-based reporting, like X-ray reports.
Enroll now and You will receive a CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION and we encourage you to add this project to your resume. At a time when the entire world is troubled by Coronavirus, this project can catapult your career to another level.
So bring your laptop and start building, training and testing the Data Science Covid 19 Convolutional Neural Network model right now.
You will learn:
- How to detect Coronavirus infection using the Xray Report of the lungs of Patients
- Classify COVID 19 based on x-ray images using deep learning
- Learn to Build and train a Convolutional neural network
- Make a prediction on new data using CNN Model
We will be completing the following tasks:
- Task 1: Getting Introduced to Google Colab Environment & importing necessary libraries
- Task 2: Importing, Cloning & Exploring Dataset
- Task :3 Data visualization (Image Visualization)
- Task 4: Data augmentation & Normalization
- Task 5: Building Convolutional neural network model
- Task 6: Compiling & Training CNN Model
- Task 7: Performance evaluation & Testing the model & saving the model for future use
So, grab a coffee, turn on your laptop, click on the ENROLL NOW button, and start learning right now.
- Anyone who wants to learn about Deep learning
- Anyone who is interested to predict Coronavirus infections using the X-Ray Images of lungs of Patients