Deep Learning Practical – Real World Projects Bootcamp 2021 (Updated 2 – 2021) Free Tutorial Download
Knowledge of machine learning
Deep learning is an AI function that mimics the workings of the human brain in processing data for use in detecting objects, recognizing speech, translating languages, and making decisions. Deep learning AI is able to learn without human supervision, drawing from data that is both unstructured and unlabeled.
Deep learning is a form of machine learning in which the model being trained has more than one hidden layer between the input and the output. In most discussions, deep learning means using deep neural networks . There are, however, a few algorithms that implement deep learning using other kinds of hidden layers besides neural networks.
The ideas for “artificial” neural networks go back to the 1940s. The essential concept is that a network of artificial neurons built out of interconnected threshold switches can learn to recognize patterns in the same way that an animal brain and nervous system (including the retina) does.
In this course, we are going to provide students with knowledge of key aspects of state-of-the-art deep learning techniques.
- Live Video To Sketch – Deep learning
- Traditional Dance Classification- Deep learning
- Leaf Disease Detector- Deep learning
- Car Brand Detector – Deep learning
- Tweet Analysis Using RNN – Deep learning
- Emotion Analysis Using NLP
- Amazon Alexa Review Using NLP
- Disaster Prediction System Using NLP
- IMDB Movie Review system Using NLP
- Vaccination For Justified User System Using NLP
Who is this course for?
- Interest in deep learning