About This Class
There are a lot of libraries that help you add image galleries to your websites. That can save you a lot of time. But, the aim of this class is to help you understand the mechanics of an image gallery and how it works under the hood.
This is how the image gallery is going to look.
This is how the lightbox looks:
So, in this class, we will write all the code for the image gallery from scratch explaining all the code along the way. We will also take a look what are the things you need to consider when using images in your website.
Prerequisites for this class:
- A computer that can run VS Code editor
- We will also make it responsive (which means it will work good in smaller devices as well) using CSS media queries. We will also use some CSS grid properties for responsiveness.
After completing this class, you will learn:
- How to work with images in a website
- How to work with CSS Grids
- How to deploy and update websites online
- I have written all the code on screen. I will guide you through all the lines of code.
So, I hope this class will be helpful to you.
All the best 🙂