Designing for Azure Operations Free Tutorial Download
Microsoft Azure has evolved into a full-featured cloud service provider that does so much more than just host your servers. There are dozens of technologies at the user’s disposal for crafting a resilient high-performance cloud application. Whether you wish to master these technologies for the sake of passing an Azure certification exam or you just want to get a better handle on the Azure services, this course will take you on a journey into some of the most vital Azure components for infrastructure engineers.
As the name implies, our priority is designing for operations. Our focus here is on DevOps – monitoring, security, automation, instrumentation – and our goal is to do it all using Azure solutions. We are going to learn how to properly instrument software applications and collect metrics for analysis and alerting. We are also going to learn how to monitor Azure itself – both the individual resources in our stack and the wider platform. We will learn all about log aggregation and network security. Finally, we will dig into Azure’s numerous automation paradigms.
Once you are done, you will have developed real expertise regarding Azure infrastructure. This is a short course but also a deep one. Once you have mastered the material, you will be ready to tame any company’s Azure infrastructure like a true professional. Good luck and enjoy!
- Learn how to configure monitoring and alerting for software applications in Azure
- Learn how to configure monitoring and alerting for Azure infrastructure, including networks
- Learn how to implement autoscaling and automate system tasks in Azure
- Anyone who wants to learn how to master Microsoft Azure infrastructure
- General IT knowledge, including an understanding of virtual machines and cloud platforms