Digital Anime Coloring for Beginners Free Tutorial Download
About This Class
Have you ever wondered how those gorgeous digital anime artworks are drawn? You might have not just wondered, but wanted to create similar ones yourself! But when you grabbed your tablet to do digital art, you might have found it too hard, frustrating, or too confusing to understand.
But that is not the reality! Digital Art is very simple and fun to practice once you understand its basics.
So worry not! Whether you are just starting out, or have prior experience, this class will help you learn how to do colorful digital anime illustrations from the very basics to the final result.
And even if you are not a beginner, if you are looking into getting the knowhow of creating soft-colored anime illustrations then you have found the right place for you!
This class teaches digital art from its very basic concepts and explains the step-by-step process of creating full-colored characters with soft shading style. It covers the following topics:
- Learning how to choose the right canvas size
- Understanding how layers work
- Understanding the user interface
- Creating your own tools and brushes
- Techniques to escalate your digital drawing process
- Techniques for comfortably sketching digitally
- Techniques for doing appealing linearts
- Understanding how to color skin, hair, eyes and clothes in soft-shading style
- Understanding how to finalize your artwork with color adjustments and effects
- Learning how to switch working from one software to another
Note: PaintTool Sai software is used in this class for explanatory purposes, because it is a very friendly and simple to use software especially for beginner artists. But you can take those techniques and apply them into any other software of your liking!