Digital Illustration for All – Discover, Cultivate and Share Your Unique Personal Style Free Tutorial Download
About This Class
Looking to develop your unique illustration style, but don’t know where to start? Multidisciplinary artist Laci Jordan has you covered.
Join Laci for a fun and accessible class about finding inspiration from the world around you and the artists who’ve come before, and translating that inspiration into your own artistic point of view. With Laci’s vibrant personality and wealth of personal experience developing a creative practice, you’ll come out of the class with a fresh sense of confidence and a stronger understanding of who you are as an artist.
Through Laci’s step-by-step lessons, you’ll learn how to:
- Illustrate with and beyond a reference photo
- Infuse your art with your personal point of view
- Become a better freehand artist through tracing reference photos
- Develop color palettes and your color sense with Illustrator’s tools
- Find inspiration from art you love and the world around you
This class is the perfect place to begin exploring your design and artistic style, with Laci’s warm and welcoming lessons providing an excellent foundation for your personal creative practice. After you’ve finished, you’ll not only have a fun self-portrait to share, but a range of tools and tips for continuing to develop your style and stay inspired.