Digital Voice Cloning using Artificial Intelligence (AI) Free Download
- Know the importance of voice-cloning technology that is far superior compared to TTS (Text to Speech) conversion
- Clone your voice using Artificial Intelligence Tools like Lyrebird, iSpeech etc.
- Know about a special cloud tool that can create fictitious voices for audiobooks
- Know about a special cloud tool that can clone your voice in minutes by uploading bulk fragments of audio to it
- None. However, passion and interest to learn this unique technology is needed.
Voice cloning technology on the Internet today is relatively accessible. Believe it or Not.
This course “Digital Voice Cloning using Artificial Intelligence Tools” created by Digital Marketing Legend “Srinidhi Ranganathan” primarily deals with explaining about a Montreal-based AI startup named “Lyrebird” which provides an online platform that, when trained on 30 or more recordings, can imitate a person’s mimic speech. Lyrebird is an AI research division within Descript, currently and the team is building a new generation of tools for media editing and synthesis that make content creation more accessible and expressive. Sounding to be a wow factor, this new neural voice cloning technology from Lyrebird (that is discussed in the course) synthesises the voice of a human from audio samples fed to it.
What is Voice-Cloning and how this course can be the next big revolution in technology in 2020?
Voice cloning corresponds to a few-shot generative speech modelling conditioned on the identity of the speaker.
Typically, cloning a voice requires hours of recorded speech to build a dataset and then use the dataset to train a new voice model. Each speaker’s embeddings can be applied to synthetically voice a random utterance or phrase – to be intact, or even users can input their own texts and the Artificial Intelligence (AI) tool will voice them. This means, the AI tool can voice words, sentences and phrases you have not even spoken at all, for that matter. But, this course depicts secrets that can in fact go a long way to change the world of sound for the better. no longer. New technology tools are on the rise and in fact – these groundbreaking Real-Time Voice Cloning Tools allow anyone to clone a voice from a set of audio samples. Some of these voice-cloning tools have recording capabilities in-built that you can use or leverage within the tool itself.
This course serves to be a game-changer this year and beyond as it allows you to replace recorded words and phrases with synthesised speech that’s tonally blended with the surrounding audio – once the audio samples that you fed to it is finalised. Isn’t that information breathtaking?
Enrol now, get started today and evoke the brilliance of Artificial Intelligence usage of voice cloning and TTS (text to speech) and be surprised like you never have been. This is the time for AI to rule the world of voice and beyond.
- Enterpreneurs who want to build a big audio content library in the fastest way possible
- Bloggers and Podcast makers who would like to convert their text to audio through AI Voice cloning tools
- Digital Marketers who wish to create a lot of audio content with the power of AI Voice cloning tools
- Video production studio experts who wish to clone their voice to include in their future projects
- Passionate individuals who are interested to learn voice-cloning technology for their research purposes
- Students who wish to witness the next revolution in audio technology