This courses will teach you How to Build a Complete Sports News Website Using Django Framework. You will learn a lot in this course. You will learn how to build a brilliant sports news website, how to display headlines and articles, and photos in a well-designed web pages. Python was described as the language that is capable of doing anything and everything. And web apps are no exception. The good news about this course is that you do not need advanced knowledge in Python, all you need is just simple knowledge of how to create simple Python functions/scripts.
Being able to create Python web applications on your own is so important if you want to take your Python skills to the next level and specialize in web app development. Moreover, this course gives you the opportunity to accomplish that by honing in on a Pythons Django Framework. It is a super powerful yet simple framework that is capable of creating awesome web apps quickly.
By the end of this course you will have built a website using Python programming language specifically using Django.
Why should you take this course?
There are many reasons why this course is super important.
- First and most prominently is that you will learn one of the most amazing Python capabilities.
- Secondly you will improve your python skills by creating a complete project.
- Third you can highlight this particular skill in your CV which would potentially make you stand out from the crowd.
What you will learn in this course?
1. How to install Python.
2. How to get started with Django Framework.
3. How to create urls.
4. How to return data to users.
5. How use HTML and CSS in Django.
6. How to display headlines and photos.
7. How to display articles.
8. How to work on the UI.
9. How to make the website responsive.
10. How to redirect to different pages.
11. How to create a navigation bar.
12. How to make HTTP requests.
13. How to use an API service.
14. How to use JSON.
15. And much more…
Note: The project that will be created throughout this course will be provided so that you can download it and use it for commercial and non commercial purposes.
Who this course is for:
- Web developers
- Python developers