Docker – Hands On for Java Developers Free Tutorial Download
- Use Docker on production quality Java systems.
- Distribute systems across multiple nodes in a cluster
- Publish your own images on DockerHub
- Know the differences between images and containers
- Build your own containers from Dockerfiles
- Integrate Docker into your build process
- Suitable for anyone with previous experience of Java Development.
- Some experience of AWS/EC2 is useful for the last major section, but if you’re new to it then would serve as a great introduction.
A great course if you’re a Java developer looking to get started with Docker. On this course, you’ll be working with a real Microservice architecture built using Spring Boot. Your job will be to deploy the application as a set of Docker Containers.
Optionally, you’ll be able to run the final system in a real cloud environment (AWS), using Docker Swarm.
- Any Java programmer wanting to learn about containerization of production systems