DSLR and Mirrorless Video Camera Basics – PROFESSIONAL LOOK Free Tutorial Download
What you’ll learn
confidently use a video camera to capture cinematic images
student need to have access to some type of video camera
Video is now the world’s number one method of communication. It is estimated that the number of video cameras now surpass the number of people in the world. Without a basic understanding of video cameras, you’ll quickly be left in the dust.
Hi, my name is Marshall Rimmer and I’m a cinematographer who has been filming in high definition before the days of YouTube. I know the ins and outs of Canon, Sony, Panasonic, Nikon, and RED.
This class is designed for someone who hasn’t used a camera with manual settings and is looking to shoot beautiful video without spending thousands of dollars on fancy equipment.
This class will teach you how to:
- Use your camera in any situation
- Properly expose a subjet
- Put your subject in focus while making the background out of focus
- Properly frame of a subject
- Shoot indoors, outdoors, day, and night
- Use existing location features to your advantage
- Move the camera to reinforce emotion
Who this course is for:
- anyone who wants to improve their camera and video skills