Welcome to the Ethereum Blockchain Development course! In this course we will learn Blockchain Development on Ethereum, covering Solidity Programming Language + Smart Contracts + Decentralized Applications (dApps) from scratch.
- Ethereum is the 2nd largest Cryptocurrency (right after Bitcoin).
- Pioneer of Smart Contracts and the Top Smart Contracts and dApps platform in Blockchain space.
- Containing a huge ecosystem of “DeFi” and “NFT” Applications.
- Great developer community, resources and tools.
- Many of the great Blockchain projects are based on Ethereum blockchain, like “Uniswap“, “ChainLink“, “VeChain“, “Theta” etc..
Some topics that we will cover,
- Creating Ethereum Account, Setting up & Overview of Metamask Wallet, Getting Test Ether & ETH Faucet.
- Overview of Remix IDE and how to use it to Code -> Test -> Deploy smart contracts.
- Learning of Solidity programming language. Syntax, working, usage for smart contracts development.
- Smart Contracts Development – From the very basic to advanced level, Setting development environment, Deploying and testing Smart Contracts on Local Ethereum Blockchain (Ganache) as well as on Ethereum Public Testnet.
- How to Connect Web Apps to Smart Contracts and turn them into dApps!
- Reading Data from Blockchain/Smart Contracts in Web Applications using Web3.
- Writing Data / Signing Transactions from dApps to Blockchain.
- Decentralized Applications (dApps) Development – Step by step on how to develop dApps for Ethereum Smart Contracts using Metamask, Web3js etc.