Ethical Hacking for Mobile Phones, Facebook & Social Media! Free Tutorial Download
What you’ll learn
Step by step instructions for installation of VirtualBox and creating your virtual environment on Windows
Stealing social networking sites (facebook,twitter) user password via automated phishing attack.
Hacking users browser remotely for key-logging , machine compromise and other attacks.
Hacking user machine via word and excel documents
Hacking victims phone and backdooring android apps for fun and profit
Defending from all the above mentioned attacks
Reliable and fast internet connection
Basic understanding of what social engineering attacks are
A touch up on phishing, java drive by , backdoors, keyloggers.
Windows machine with 4-8 GB RAM , Virtualization software
You will get to see screen capture live tutorials showing you everything you need to do to get started with ethical hacking and penetration testing including information about all of the topics below!
Learn the techniques employed by security enthusiasts to break into user’s Social media accounts, phones or machines using client side exploitation techniques. We will cover leveraging client side application functionalities or loopholes to achieve the hack and how to defend against such attacks.
You will also understand how to be both creative and careful when crafting your social engineering attacks.
The course covers variety of topics ranging from hacking facebook user accounts using phishing techniques and how to defend against them. It extends to exploiting phones, systems and learning how to defend from such attacks which comprise the client side exploitation domain.
Here is what we will cover:
- Phishing (Social network accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Browser attacks
- Macro based client side hack
- Android Phone hacking
- Defend against all client side attacks
Don’t delay. Take this course now to get your learning started fast as an IT security professional online!
- You can begin this course with no level of knowledge and quickly start learning new skills as an information technology and security expert anywhere in the world!
- The course is truly for education and research purpose only
- The course is designed to help learners understand the challenges and different mediums through which hacker’s target users on the internet
- Students who wish to understand the technicalities involved in real world hacking scenarios are best suited
- Students who wish to understand how visiting one single link or downloading a PDF file from internet can grant hackers access to their machine
- Pro-users in client side exploitation can skip the course. In any case , the course is hands-on and easy to understand and can be understood with some amount of personal research and dedication.