8+ Hours of Video Instruction
Prepare for Microsoft Exam DA-100 and demonstrate your mastery of Power BI data analysis and visualization.
This Exam DA-100: Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI video is designed for data analysts responsible for designing scalable data models, cleaning and transforming data, and presenting analytic insights through data visualizations using Power BI. This video focuses on the skills measured by the exam objectives, as updated by Microsoft on July 29, 2021.
- Prepare the data
- Model the data
- Visualize the data
- Analyze the data
- Deploy and maintain deliverables
Using his years of experience teaching Power BI to a variety of learners, Microsoft Certified Trainer Chris Sorensen explains how to optimize Power BI features and functions and prepares you for what to expect on the DA-100 exam. In his engaging style grounded in real-world scenarios, Chris gives you insights to navigate and build effective Power BI solutions, quickly and effectively. With Chris as your guide, you are well-equipped to advance in your career as a data analyst.
About the Instructor
Chris Sorensen, CPA, CGA, is the Founder and President of Iteration Insights, a tech-enabled data analytics solutions provider based in Calgary, Alberta. He is a Microsoft Certified Data Analyst Associate and Microsoft Certified Trainer with a combined 20+ years of industry and teaching experience. In his career, he has led numerous Analytics projects in more than 15 industries across small to enterprise-sized organizations.
As an adjunct instructor of the Business Intelligence program at SAIT, he plays a significant role in shaping new talent in Calgary’s emerging tech sector. Following his lifelong learning approach, Chris also coordinates both Power Platform and Azure Analytics User Groups, providing a space dedicated to knowledge-sharing and growing Alberta’s tech community. His favorite hashtag is #neverstoplearning.
Who Should Take This Course
- Certification candidates preparing for Exam DA-100: Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- Data analysts who want to use Microsoft Power BI to maximize their data assets
- Business intelligence professionals who want to advance their knowledge of data processing and analytics
- Power BI Desktop installed on your machine
- Access to the Power BI service
- Familiarity with the end-to-end process of connecting to data sources, cleaning and transforming data, modeling data for self-service consumption, building reports, and securely distributing reports and dashboards