Excel Dashboard Masterclass for Beginners-From Zero to Hero Free Tutorial Download
What you’ll learn
Learn the Basics of Creating a Professional Dashboard and Reports from Scratch
The Essentials of Creating a Good Dashboard.
All the Nuts and Bolts and finally their Integration to create final Reports and Dashboards.
Take your Excel skills to a whole new level by learning how to build dynamic Excel dashboards to show off your data in a more meaningful way.
Learn the art of data visualization to represent cumbersome data in graphical format for decision making.
Basic Know How of Microsoft Excel
A Strong Willingness to Learn
Lots of Enthusiasm
This course is for all Excel users who wish to learn how to create powerful interactive dashboards right from the Basics to putting everything together. This course will teach you to turn your Excel data into powerful tables, graphs, visuals and dashboards.
• Learn from Practical Video tutorials and ample of downloadable resources.
• Understand the goals of data visualization and dashboard building.
• Learn the basics of conditional formatting and the key aspects of it for dashboard building.
• Review the Excel logic functions like IF, AND, OR and using them in your dashboards,
• Start by building bar charts, column charts, pie charts and line charts to display your data.
• Learn more complex charts like scatter plots, combination charts for data visualization and decision making.
• Make your dashboards more interactive with the MATCH () and INDEX () functions.
• Leverage pivot tables within your dashboard to add even more interactivity.
• All in all learn the art of dashboard creation right from scratch to show off your large cumbersome data in a more meaningful form.
So What are you waiting for ? Jump right into the course and Take your Excel Skills to a whole new level.
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for students who wish to create beautiful Dynamic Dashboard using MS Excel for Data Visualization and Analysis.
- Anyone who would like to take his Excel Skills to the next level.
- Anyone who is into MIS, Data Analytics and Database Management System
- Anyone with lots of Enthusiasm to learn new skill