Excel for business – Upper-Intermediate Free Tutorial Download
What you’ll learn
You will learn to check for and prevent errors in your spreadsheets;
You will learn to create powerful automation in your spreadsheets;
You will learn to apply advanced formulas and conditional logic to help you make informed business decisions
Last but not least, you will learn to create spreadsheets that help forecast and model data.
Intermediate Excel skills and knowledge
Willing to learn and practise a lot
Excel 2016 or newer version installed
Hello and welcome to my course!
Excel is undoubtedly one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate it means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. In this third course of my Excel for Business series, you will continue to learn and practise using some of the most powerful features Excel has to offer. When you have successfully completed this course, you will be able to:
– Check for and prevent errors in spreadsheets;
– Create powerful automation in spreadsheets;
– Apply advanced formulas and conditional logic to help make informed business decisions;
– Create spreadsheets that help forecast and model data.
I will be with you every step of the way, guide you through each section with real-life Excel problems and how to fix them.
So please sit back, relax, and let’s take charge of Excel.
- Office workers, especially accountants, auditors, HR officers, managers
- Intermediate Excel learners