This course is designed for you if:
– You are a beginner in Excel with no experience
– Or you are a fairly new user of Excel and you are still learning what and where all the basic tools are within the application
– Or you use Excel at the office but you know there is more to using it, but you just do not have the time to play around and investigate what Excel can do for you to help you save time and make you more efficient at your day-to-day job
– Or you’ve uttered the words “I suck at Excel”
– Or you’ve had your colleagues or boss blatantly point out your lack of Excel skills and knowledge
Then this course is for you!
The biggest lesson you will learn is that you only need basic Excel training and a handful of Excel formulas to become quite brilliant at it. And at the end of this course you will achieve just that:
1. You will have a solid foundation on the most important features of Excel
2. You will know how to navigate the ribbon and tabs and always know how to get back your ribbon if you’ve ever had it go missing
3. You will learn important shortcut keys
4. You will learn how to navigate with ease and efficiency within your worksheet and how to quickly navigate numerous worksheets that will help you save time
5. You will learn formatting tricks that will help you be more productive
6. You will learn how to quickly split and combine data
7. You will know how to use functions like Sumif, Countif, Vlookup, Xlookup (for Office 365 users) that will definitely ramp up the efficiency in your life!
8. You will know how to create and navigate pivot tables to easily summarize and analyze your data
9. You will learn how to use Excel’s artificial analysis tool to automatically analyze your data
10. You will learn how to perform calculations within your pivot table
11. And the Excel Tips and Tricks section of this course will surely wipe out any doubt from yours or anyone else’s mind that you are not proficient at Excel!
12. You will enhance and improve your logical and analytical thinking, that’s the beauty of Excel.
Who this course is for:
- If you have trouble with Excel, or you’ve uttered the words “I suck at excel”, or you’ve had your colleagues blatantly point out your lack of Excel skills and knowledge, then this course is for you!
- As a fairly new Excel user, you may find Excel intimidating but it’s really not once you have that grounded foundation.