What you’ll learn
1) Macros Recording & Running and will start with Basic Codings
2) You will learn how to Consolidate Multiple Sheets into one
3) Filtering Project : Where you will learn to create Seperate Sheet for each Filtered items with Simple Coding
4) You will also learn how to Implement IF Condition with Macros (VBA)
5) Consolidation Project : You will learn how to write the Code to Consolidate Multiple Sheets of Multiple Files
MS Excel 2010 & above version
Basic Knowledge of Excel Formulas
Excel Macros – VBA for Report Automation
The objective of this course is to make you expert in writing own macros code Exclusive for Report Automation.
If you see the course outline its all practical topics and only those codes has been taught which is regularly used in the report automation.
The other benefit is its a complete class room training hence i have very slow step by step to make you understand each topics.
In this course i have even covered Sheets and Files Consolidation & Segregation Project which is regular required in Report Automation in Corporates.
Advanced Excel users encounter repetitive tasks such as: reports that need to be produced, data that needs to be updated or tables that need to be formatted on a regular basis. Using “Macros” many of these routine tasks can be automated. Using advanced knowledge of Excel learned in this class they can record the steps or operations that they want to perform, and then press a button to repeat them over and over again (and again).
Prerequisite : Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel. This class is for non-programmers.
This course is for individuals who use Excel 2016, 2013 or 2010 frequently and who need to automate routine tasks. Programming experience is not required.
Thanks & Regards
Microsoft Excel Specialist and Certified Trainer
Who this course is for:
- Those interested in learning Excel Macros to Automate Regular reports
- Finance Professionals
- Marketing Executives
- HR Professionals
- Project Co-ordinators
- Account Professionals