Excel Magic – Building Dynamic Formulas Free Tutorial Download
What you’ll learn
Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills that will help you
– to ace your Excel skills,
– to find state-of-the art Excel functions,
– to make yourself the go-to-person in their office, or
– to be well positioned for your next promotion!
Example: be able to open one Excel file, etc.
The course is presented in four parts.
First, the course relates earlier course of Top 5 Excel Skills to drive the concept home: Dynamic formulas are your “first” step toward full automation in Excel Modeling!
Next, the course brings the topic of what is a dynamic formula and let students consider if VLOOKUP() is a dynamic formula? It is only a semi-dynamic formula.
Third, we illustrate the top 10 dynamic formulas, including:
o Dynamic range formula
o Table formula
o Conditional formula,
o Array formula
Last, the course explores latest features from Excel 365 that are considered by many to be amazing. They include:
Who this course is for:
- Students (Secondary or post secondary), Office workers, Professionals, and Managers