F5 ASM BASICS- Part2 Free Tutorial Download
The BIG-IP Application Security Manager course gives participants a functional understanding of how to deploy, tune, and operate BIG-IP Application Security Manager (ASM) to protect their web applications from HTTP-based attacks.
The course includes lecture, hands-on labs, and discussion about different ASM components.
In this course we will be discussing below topics:
- Approach towards building a positive security policy.
- Securing Cookies and other headers.
- Reporting and Logging Functionalities on ASM.
- Static and Dynamic Parameter Handling
- Comparing Security Policies
- ASM deployment types
Who this course is for:
- This course is intended for security and network administrators who will be responsible for the installation, deployment, tuning, and day-to-day maintenance of the Application Security Manager.