What you’ll learn
Key strategies to master the English language
How to create a personalized learning plan that really works
Practical suggestions and exercises you can start to apply TODAY
Intermediate to Advanced English level
For many, learning English has become a requirement for survival, a way to create a future for their children.
When learning a second language, it’s natural to reach a point where the progress slows, or even stops.
Can you easily talk about daily life, but find it difficult to…
- share all the knowledge you really have?
- talk about the more important things?
- compose professional emails?
- communicate with confidence, anytime?
I’m Paloma, and I’m here to help!
Let me show you how to make it easier, and exactly what action to take so that you can improve your skills quickly and naturally.
I’ll show you how to personalize your own learning program.
In this course, you’ll receive instant access to over 3.5 hours of specialized instruction with practical suggestions you can apply TODAY, and much more.
Are you ready to…
- feel confident presenting at business meetings?
- enjoy reading and watching movies in English?
- express yourself clearly?
- keep up with native speakers and stop asking, “I’m sorry, what does that mean”?
I hold an Advanced TESOL Certification and have taught hundreds of students to improve their English language skills.
Sign up today and let’s get started!
I can’t wait to see you inside the course.
What you get:
- Instant Lifetime Access to the Course: Over 3.5 hours of specialized instruction and practical suggestions you can apply TODAY.
- A quality workbook that I specially designed to help you get the most out of the course by questions that lead you to the best learning program for YOU.
- My Master Game Plan Blueprint, a guide to creating a realistic and effective plan specific to your needs, goals, and learning style so that you can master the English language.
- Paloma’s Favorite Resources, a guide to some of the most useful learning tools, study aids, and so much more!
- Will this course teach me English?
- No. This course is designed to help those who have already studied English but are looking to improve their use of the language.
- What will I learn, exactly?
- You will learn my proven strategies to improve your use of the English language when speaking, listening, reading, and writing. These are practical, easy to apply strategies that you can apply immediately to start seeing improvements.
- How long is the course? How much time will I have to complete it?
- There are eight pre-recorded sessions, totaling over 3.5 hours of instruction.
- You will have lifetime access to the course with no time limit to complete it. You will also have access to any updates that are made in the future.
- Will I really be able to improve my English skills?
- Absolutely! If you are committed to following the process and applying what you learn, you may even find that you are improving faster than you thought was possible.
- Without that commitment, nothing will help you find genuine improvement. This takes work, and it’s just the beginning. However, when you’re done with this course, you will have the strategies you need to see real improvement.
- How do you know this works?
- I have worked with hundreds of students from around the globe. My students who have applied these strategies have made phenomenal progress. They are now able to confidently present in meetings (even without preparation), write emails and professional letters, and have meaningful conversations with native speakers.
- What if I don’t understand something or have questions about the course, will there be support?
- Yes! You can email me at [email protected] with questions about the course itself.
- If you have a general question about the language, you’ll be able to ask these any time in the Facebook community.
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate and Advanced English speakers struggling to improve and refine their speaking ability
Move Over Grammar Lessons!
Don’t Forget Reading AND Writing
Certified coach (EFT, goal setting, nutrition) & ESL teacher
Paloma has been teaching and tutoring for over 25 years. She is certified in and enjoys coaching on a wide variety of fields. However, what she brings to each one is a passion for teaching and helping other to blossom into their innate potential. With a patient and creative approach, she makes learning simple and fun. Paloma strongly believes that each individual has a natural ability to learn easily and she strives to help her clients and students find what will be most beneficial for them.