Tools And Techniques For Staying Motivated And Productive When Creating Video Games Or Apps, Or Finishing Online Courses Free Download
- Specific strategies for finishing your technical and creative projects.
- Methods for identifying why you are getting blocked on your project and what to do about it.
- The What-Why-Who-How-When process for professionally completing projects.
- Agile development processes for planning, scheduling and completing tasks.
- You should have a game, an app or a course that you are either currently working on or plan to start.
- You want to be more efficient, productive or motivated when working on your creative or technical projects.
If you have a technical or creative project that you want to finish (or start!), this course will help you to identify why you are getting blocked, how to stay on track and ultimately help you FINISH IT (your project that is).
We often use the word “motivation” to summarise the process of staying focused and getting our work done. But finishing challenging projects requires far more than just motivation – it requires systems, strategies, tools and planning.
In this course we start at the high level and explore how this project fits into your overall career or life goals. We look at what, exactly, your final product will look like and why on earth you are even working on your project. Often its not for very powerful reasons which can lead to some funky unproductive behaviour on our part.
We continue to drill down through your project to look at what are your very next actions, where you are blocked, what you plan to accomplish this week, this month and the next 90 days. You will learn techniques such as:
- The Very Next Thing tecnhique
- The Clear Your Cache technique
- Your own personal approach to Finding Flow
- The Work-Or-Dont-Work philosophy
- The Work Breakdown Structure technique
- The Accountability Buddy approach
- And many more techniques for success
The goal of this course is very simple: Get you to Finish your project.
Some examples of projects that our students are working to finish are:
- Video game project
- App development project
- Portfolio building project
- Online course / study project
Looking for specific technical content? Check out our comprehensive range of game development courses.
The course follows a step-by-step Workbook which will guide you through your specific set of circumstances and help you finish your project.
The instructors of this course have spent years studying and teaching personal development. They have completed many projects as well as not completed many projects and have an acute understanding of what it takes to achieve success when you are in charge of your own milestones and deadlines.
You might be working solo on your project, but you don’t have to do it alone. Come and join our community, share your challenges and learn from others with theirs.
We hope you allow us to contribute to the completion of your project!
Come join us now, you won’t be disappointed!
- Anyone who could use some help and support to stay focused, motivated and productive while working on their project.