First Steps Into Critical Thinking Free Tutorial Download
What you’ll learn
Learn critical thinking benefits
Left, Right and Whole Brain Thinking
The Critical Thinking Process
Understand the links between ideas
Learn to Listen Actively
De Bono’s Thinking Hats
- No experience is needed
Critical thinking is very important in the workplace.
Why? Being able to think well and solve problems systematically is an asset for any career.
- “Critical thinking is the key to creative problem solving in business.”
Richard Branson, CEO and Founder, Virgin Group
- “It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.”
- “If you want to succeed in 21st-century business you need to become a critical thinker”
What is it? Critical thinking is the ability to think clearly and rationally, understanding the logical connection between ideas. By improving the quality of your thoughts and your decisions, better critical thinking skills can bring about a big positive change in your life.
Someone with critical thinking skills can:
- Understand the links between ideas.
- Determine the importance and relevance of arguments and ideas.
- Recognise, build and appraise arguments.
- Identify inconsistencies and errors in reasoning.
- Approach problems in a consistent and systematic way.
- Reflect on the justification of their own assumptions, beliefs and values.
Why wait? Enroll in this course today and learn to become a critical thinker. I wish you a happy learning!
- Leaders, managers, and supervisors; also appropriate for individual contributors in knowledge roles