- Basic knowledge in programming to get started
- Basic knowledge in Flutter
- Concepts are explained clearly. You will always learn what you’re building and why, and then how to do it.
How this course can be of help:
- Gaining more knowledge in Flutter and firebase
- Learn how to build fully functional apps and publish it to the playstore
What’s in the course:
- Complex UI done simply
- State management
- Clean-code and avoid Boilerplate code
- Styles for UI
- State Management: setState, lifting state up via callbacks, global access, scoped access with Provider and ChangeNotifier
- Forms, input handling and validation
- Managing and updating packages
- Databases and Cloud Firestore
- ListViews and multiple UI states
- Firebase Authentication
- Firebase Firestore
- Firebase Storage
- Dart Programming Language – Fundamentals and intermediate topics
- How to understand Flutter Mobile Development by building apps incrementally.
- How to design, build, debug Flutter Android and iOS Apps
- How to get Flutter apps to communicate with a realtime database – Firestore
- How to build robust apps with Flutter
- Flutter AppBar
- Flutter Material Design
- Flutter Row and Column
- Flutter ListView Builder
approximately 10 hours of content and updated regally
- Windows application development
- Mac application development
- Access to a computer with an internet connection.
- and you are ready for the journey
- Love learning about applying cutting-edge algorithms to practical cases!
What Should I Expect After this Course?:
- The ability to build any application using Flutter and Firebase. You will be an expert.
- New information regarding Flutter
Note that the course build on windows, so I didn’t have a chance to cover the IOS configurations! But feel free to ask anything about it. I will be there to help.