What you’ll learn
Practical foundational steps to have a successful long-distance relationship
Wouldn’t it be amazing to have a thriving long-distance relationship without constantly worrying over when you will see each other next or how you will survive?
In this course, we’ll show you the 5-step process for creating a solid foundation for your long-distance relationship (LDR).
- If you’re tired of wishing your situation was different
- And you’re worried that the distance will ruin your relationship
- And insecurities keep popping up
Then this course was made for you!
After struggling through a long-distance relationship for a year, we realized that there weren’t many valuable resources we could rely on. Along the way, we uncovered practical tools that helped us through that time. We had friends reach out to us who were in similar situations, wondering how we did it. After sharing our insights with others, we decided to share our findings with as many people as possible.
So we created the course that we wish we had when we first started a long-distance relationship. Setting your relationship up for success is key, and we will help guide you there.
What you’ll learn
- We will show you the opportunities that come from being in an LDR
- We will provide you with tools to stay present and focused
- We will show you how to prioritize your relationship from afar
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- You need to be ready to go all in and put your relationship first
Who this course is for:
- Couples or Individuals in an LDR
- Couples or Individuals about to embark on an LDR
- Committed Couples
- Individuals who care about having a successful LDR
I am a female entrepreneur and relationship fanatic. I believe in love, believe in commitment, and believe that life is better with a partner. Like many couples, I continue to learn how to overcome the many obstacles and challenges that relationships naturally bring. As I confront each challenge and rip it apart, I aim to provide resources for couples to thrive in their romantic relationships.