Fred Kofman on Making Commitments Free Tutorial Download
Getting things done right hinges on our ability to keep commitments to others. Neglecting to follow up on decisions and agreements can weaken relationships both in business and in life. In this course, LinkedIn Influencer Fred Kofman explains why we sometimes fail to fulfill commitments, and how to take steps to ensure that this pattern doesn’t continue. Fred shares what to ask yourself before making a commitment, how to report a commitment at risk, and how to make an effective apology, if needed. He also covers the meaning of integrity and explains how to build trust. Upon completing this course, you’ll be equipped with a process that can help anyone in a 1:1 relationship or a team work with greater integrity.
- Explore the questions you should ask yourself before making a commitment.
- Identify when to report a commitment at risk.
- Recognize how to make an effective apology.
- Examine ways to build trust.
- Define the meaning of integrity in business.