ISO 14001-2015 Environmental management system Free Tutorial Download
What you’ll learn
Changes incorporated in the third edition of the environmental management standard.
Difference between environmental aspects and environmental impacts, an activity to verify that you understand the difference.
What goes wrong when EMS Operation Controls and Emergency Preparedness and Response Fails? A Case Study to explain that.
Awareness on complete ISO 14001:2015 with coverage on all main clauses.
Detail about the main clauses of the standard ISO 14001:2015.
Why is environmental management system necessary for businesses.
Implementation of Operation controls as per ISO 14001:2015.
Importance of Emergency Preparedness and response.
Fundamental concepts and terminologies in ISO 14001:2015.
ISO 14001:2015 compatibility with other International standards.
Implementations tool for ISO 14001:2015 standard & transition from ISO 14001:2004.
- A learning appetite
- Familiarity with any management system is expected
- Minimum college level education is required
ISO 14001 is an internationally agreed standard for environmental management system (EMS). International Organization for Standardization (ISO) published the standard in September 2015. The transition period of 3 years from upgrading from the older ISO 14001:2004 to ISO 14001:2015 is now over. Companies have to upgrade the environmental management system (EMS) to the latest standard. They need proficient people who understand the new standard well, so this course will help you to become one to help companies implement ISO 14001:2015.
Value Addition Alert: Hand-written English captions have been added to help our students globally from any country. As the pronunciation is different everywhere and we do understand that. We hope you will use that.
What you will learn when you take this online course (Course Objectives):
- The publication of new ISO 14001 standard
- The difference between Environmental Aspects and Impact with the help of Activities
- The specific differences between ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 14001:2004
- Revision specifics of the new standard
- The HLS (High level Structure) and standard’s compatibility with ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018
- PDCA Approach
- Context of organization in the perspective of EMS
- Leadership role in EMS
- Planning including Management of Risk and Opportunities related to environment
- Support Functions needed for EMS
- EMS Operation Controls
- Emergency Preparedness & Response with a case study as an activity
- Performance Evaluation
This course also provides discussion on all main clauses of ISO 14001:2015 standard.
No need to pay thousand of dollars for one day awareness course on the latest standard. This course will suffice your requirement.
Assignments as Activities:
– Activity on Environment Degradation Reading
– Activity on differentiating Environmental Aspects & Impacts
– Activity on British Petroleum Investigation Report on Deep-water Horizon Oil Spill
– Activity on Audit Case Studies
– Quiz on Terminologies
You will learn the about this new standard with ease with the help of video lessons having info-graphics, quiz and activities.
Include the Famous Udemy Practice Exam on Lead Auditor Preparation on ISO 14001:2015: The amazing news is that this course include the questions from famous practice exam available at Udemy platform, titled as “ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management – Lead Auditor Exam”. The exam is itself available at $40 at Udemy and you can it for free by joining this course. At the end of the assessment you will be provided with a result sheet which includes correct answers as well and the reason or explanation for the answer. You can improve your learning by assessing you answers against the explanation provided.
NOTICE: Please note that this ISO 14001:2015 standard is copyright protected. A standard copy will NOT be issued with this course.
Amazing Offer – Resource Materials: There are free resources which are exclusively written on different sections of the courses and are also addressing the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 standard. These unique resources are available with last lecture of the section.
Free Implementation Tools: Two implementation tools are also given free in this course.
- One sample generic document: “ISO 14001:2015 Requirements Guide/Checklist
- Gap Analysis Tool: Comparison matrix for transitioning to ISO 14001:2015 from ISO 14001:2004
One Month Money Back Guarantee: Don’t forget, this Course have without inquiry, One Month 100% Money Back Guarantee. This means you have unconditionally no risk when registering to this Course.
Ask Questions & Report Complaints: Discussion forum on the right side of this course can be used to discuss specific queries and report problems you are facing about the content of the course.
Take this course: Follow the “Take This Course” Button by clicking at the Top Right Hand Side of the Page. Proceed with the instructions and follow it to register and pay for the course.
- Professionals working in various supply chains including the service and manufacturing industry.
- Enthusiasts who want to make career as environment manager, or environmental specialist.
- Quality professionals who want to learn environmental management system
- Consultants who want to support clients in meeting the new requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- Masters and bachelor students of environmental sciences who want to upgrade their profiles
- The course is not for Certified Lead auditors on ISO 14001:2015 however they can have it if they need a refresher
Download ISO 14001-2015 Environmental management system Free
Password : freetuts.download