What will I learn in this course?
The course assumes no previous experience with C++ (or even programming in general), and you will end up with the skills to create your own programs in C++.
Key topics covered include.
* Looping with while, do/while for, range-based for statements and recursion
* Performing calculations and displaying results
* Using existing classes and creating objects
* Creating your own classes
* Using Basic Standard Template Library classes such as Vector
* Constructors and Destructors
* Copy and Move semantics including Copy constructors, Move constructors, and copy and move assignment
* How to overload operators
* Using inheritance and class hierarchies
* Using Polymorphic functions and dynamic binding
* Using smart pointers
* Using stream I/O
* An introduction to the C++ STL
* An introduction to Exception Handling
* And much more.
How is this C++ course different from other courses?You will learn Modern C++, for one. Many, perhaps most other courses on Udemy teach you old, obsolete versions of C++. If you are going to learn C++, it’s imperative that you learn the Modern version to maximize your career opportunities and to ensure your skills are up to date.
The course format includes theory and concepts which are then reinforced with live code examples. Often the C++ debugger is used to step through code and analyze variables to better understand the behavior of C++. The instructor also uses a pen tablet to write on the screen and provide even more visual explanations.
You won’t find better C++ training anywhere, and you will struggle to find someone with as much industry and training experience as your instructor Frank has.
What do I get out of learning C++?
More career options for one! C++ is one of the most popular programming languages used in games development. It’s also heavily used in embedded applications. Your investment in time in learning C++ will reward you time and time again with more pay, and more opportunities, and frankly, more fun!
Are you ready to get started?
If you are ready to get that first paid programming job or to move up to a more senior programming position, then this course is for you!
Your new job or consulting opportunity awaits!
Why not get started today?
Download Beginning C++ Programming – From Beginner to Beyond Free Tutorials Direct Links