– It’s a 3 hours time tested exam as per the real CAPM Exam and as per the PMI Standards .
– The practice tests are based on PMI’s PMBOK Guide, 6th Edition , Including all recent updates.
– You can pause the test in between and you are allowed to re-take the test later. Your test will resume from where you left, but the test time will be reduced by the amount of time you’ve taken in the previous attempt.
– These simulated CAPM Exams may be used in several ways. If you take it as a final, you will get a very good idea how you would do if you walked right in to take the CAPM Exam. In that way, it can be a very good readiness indicator.
– Use this exam again and again to practice before you go for the real exam .
– Each CAPM Practice Exam of this course contains 150 Questions and should be completed in 3 hours .
– Each question has only one best answer. Mark the one best answer on your answer sheet by filling in the circle next to A, B, C, or D.
– A passing score of this exam is 120 out of 150, which is 80 %.
– I advise you repeat this exam more than one time until you reach a score of not less than 85% , after that you can go for the Real PMP Exam .
– The four exam sets are structured as per the PMI standards of the CAPM exam and PMBOK 6th edition:
DownloadCAPM Exam Prep Seminar – PMBOK Guide, Sixth Edition Free Download Free
Password : freetuts.download