Microsoft Outlook All-In-One Training
This Microsoft Outlook course includes all three Levels from Beginner to Advanced
- Microsoft Outlook Level 1 – Beginner
- Microsoft Outlook Level 2 – Intermediate
- Microsoft Outlook Level 3 – Advanced
Material recorded with Outlook 2016 but works in 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 & 365.
As your instructor I will use my 18+ years of Outlook training and certifications including: Microsoft Office Specialist, Expert and Master Instructor: 2000, XP (2002), 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016, Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT), Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) to guide you step by step through Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Levels of Outlook.
At completion of this course you will have mastered the most popular Outlook tools and have the foundational skills with a sureness to complete many daily Outlook tasks with efficiency and ease. Below are just a few of the topics that you will master:
- Create, edit, reply, forward and recall email messages
- Find, sort, filter and apply conditional formatting to Outlook Items
- Meeting requests, propose new times and track replies
- Create Voting emails, track replies and calculate their totals
- Set workdays and times, and holidays and time zones
- Manage task assignments, requests, ownership, updates and status reports
- Ask, delegate and share folders and set permissions
- Add email and digital signatures including encryption
- Mail Merge your Contacts into form letters, labels and emails
- and much, much, more…
Includes all the training you need to help pass the Outlook 2016 (77-731) Exam and become certified, guaranteed.
- This Microsoft Outlook 2016 course will take you through all three levels of Microsoft Outlook topics (Level 1 – Beginner, Level 2 – Intermediate and Level 3 – Advanced)
- Includes all the training you need to help you pass the Microsoft Outlook 2016 (77-731) Exam and become certified