In this course, we will implement Microservices with Spring Boot and Spring Cloud Step by Step. In addition, to test our application, we will implement Front-End Client Side with React. Our application will be online course enrollment system. We will implement to this application step by step… In this application, we will also learn a lot of new technologies like:
– Spring Security: Secure connections with Spring Rest API request/response.
– Spring Boot: It will provide simpler and faster way to set up, configure, and run rest API applications with Spring boot, Model View Controller structure will be implemented.
– Data will be presented to client as API call so Spring Rest Controller will be used to handle it.
– MySQL: RDBMS, Database, SQL
– We will map our database tables to objects with hibernate. so we will provide object relational mapping with hibernate.
– For database migration, we will use Liquibase. In liquibase, we will define our database changes and spring will handle it on initialization.
– Eureka Discovery: to connect to other services.
– Spring Zuul Gateway: gate for microservices.
– React: User Interface for microservices.
Integration between client side (frontend) and server-side (backend services) will be provided with rest apis…
Why react? It will be considered with all details. Why don’t we choose React alternatives like Vue, Angular?
Who this course is for:
- All Java developers curious about Microservices
What you’ll learn
Full Stack Development With Spring Boot And React
Spring Eureka And Spring Zuul
Spring Boot Microservices