ASP.NET MVC is a server-side web framework for building dynamic, data-driven web applications. Since its first release in 2009, it has gained a lot of popularity amongst developers using Microsoft technologies. If you want to get employed as a web developer at a company that utilizes Microsoft technologies, you need to master ASP.NET MVC.
In this course, Mosh, author of several best-selling courses on Udemy, takes you on a fun, hands-on and pragmatic journey to master ASP.NET MVC 5.
In 7.5 hours of high-quality content (equivalent to a 500-page book), you’ll learn how to build and deploy fast and secure web applications with ASP.NET MVC 5.
By the end of watching this course, you’ll be able to:
- Implement CRUD operations
- Build forms with validation
- Build RESTful services using ASP.NET Web API
- Use Entity Framework code-first workflow to build a model
- Implement security, authentication and authorization using ASP.NET Identity
- Use powerful jQuery plugins
- Optimize application’s performance
- Build and deploy your applications
- And much more…