If you are interested in developing amazing, commercial quality games that are playable on a variety of platforms, then you’ve come to the right place. This Unity course is the only one of its kind that is approved by Unity Technologies on Udemy. What better way to learn how to develop games in Unity than with their authorized course? The Ultimate Guide to Game Development with Unity introduces you to the Unity Engine and to the fundamentals of C# programming. The course then dives into developing your first 2D and 3D games. You will discover how to set your games apart from the crowd by polishing them with Unity’s latest features, including post-processing effects and the animation system.
In this Unity course, you will:
- Master C# concepts such as variables and if statements
- Detect collisions, receive user input, and create player movements
- Create power ups including triple shots, laser beams, speed boosts, and shields
- Apply shaders that transform your game backgrounds
- Create enemies with basic AI behavior
- Collect and destroy game objects
- Implement sound effects, background music, and particle effects
- Activate and use Unity’s Team Collaboration service
- Navigate the Unity Engine and discover unique features such as the Asset Store
- Deploy your game to over 20 web or mobile platforms using Unity
- And more!