What you’ll learn
How to implement unit tests in python using the discipline of Test Driven Development.
How to use test doubles to decouple production code from the rest of the system to be tested in isolation.
You should be familiar with the python programming language.
You should have Python 2.7 or Python 3 installed.
Test Driven Development is a key discipline every software developer should practice to ensure the quality of their code. In this course I’ll show you how to use this discipline in your everyday coding practices to help ensure the quality of your code base.
- In this course we’ll be going over:
- What is Unit Testing and Test Driven Development and how does it help you.
- What is the PyTest testing library and how is it used for writing unit tests in Python.
- How to setup some common Python development environments to use PyTest.
- What are Test Doubles and how do you implement and use them with unittest.mock.
- What are some Best Practices for unit testing and Test Driven Development.
- We’ll also walk through some hands on example programming sessions using TDD in Python.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to write better python code faster.
Professional software engineer passionate about quality code
Download Unit Testing and Test Driven Development in Python Free Tutorials Direct Links