From Paper to Screen – Editing Your Artwork in Photoshop Free Tutorial Download
Cat Coquillette is a professional illustrator and designer as well as a full-time traveler. Thanks to her success with licensing her artwork and selling through on print-on-demand companies like Society6, she is able to fully support herself as an artist and travel the world. Cat is one of Society6’s top artists, selling 60,000 products on their platform alone.
Cat will walk you step-by-step through her entire process to show you how she gets her artwork from paper to computer, focusing on all the steps she takes to digitally transform her artwork into top-selling pieces, including:
• Fusing multiple scans of artwork together into one image
• Removing the paper background Erasing pencil marks, paint splatters, and errors
• Exploring color variations
• Creating patterns
• Adjusting artwork for various template dimensions
• Saving artwork files for optimization
One key factor with succeeded with passive income streams like licensing and print on demand is making sure your artwork translates beautifully from paper to screen. This class will be tailored to that process. There is so much more to the process than just scanning in your artwork and uploading it to sell online. What you do in-between those actions can make the difference between an average piece and a best-seller.
If you don’t have Photoshop, no problem. You can sign up for a free trial online in just a few minutes.
As a bonus for this class, you’ll receive a free digital guide that covers all the basics of the class PLUS a high-res watercolor paper texture so you can get started immediately with digitizing your own artwork.
Who is this course for?
- Artists who are interested in selling their artwork online
- Anyone who wants to learn how to scan in their artwork and digitally enhance it.