From Zero to Flask- The Professional Way
- You will be learn the basics of the Python Web programming
- You will learn what databases are and how to use them effectively
- You will learn how to interact with the database using the MySQL CLI
- You will learn how to effectively develop a Flask application
- You will learn how to use WTForms library for effective form management
- You will learn how to upload images to a web application
- A computer with internet access (optional: administrative access to install packages)
- A basic understanding of the Python language
- A basic understanding of how to use the internet and text editors
*** Learn Flask Development using the latest Flask version 1.0.2 ***
This course will teach you, assuming no prior coding knowledge, how to develop back end web applications the way professional coders do in the top internet startups. How do I know this? Because I’ve been leading tech teams in both large enterprise as well as startup companies in New York City for the past 15 years.
I have seen a lot of courses and free tutorials and I can tell you 90% of them just teach bad habits while promising to turn you into a real “web developer”.
This course doesn’t promise to turn you into a professional back end developer after you complete it — it takes much more than the 4 hours of of this course (and probably hundreds of hours of self-practicing) to do that, but it will give you a solid foundation from where to start and continue your training, knowing the right path to become a real professional backend web applications developer using Python.
The course goes through a step by step process of setting up your environment, introducing Flask. It then moves to explore SQL databases, using MySQL and finally showing you how to develop a blogging application using all these learnings.
Best of all, you don’t need to own a computer to take this course, if you don’t own one. You can complete this course from an internet or cyber cafe, as we teach how to to use both locally installed files or an online coding platform.
At the end of the course students will be challenged with a final project where all the course material will need to be used to complete it. Students that finish the final project will be eligible for special future promotions.
If you are interested in learning how to code from zero and without prior knowledge, but do it using best industry practices towards becoming a professional backend web developer, this is the course for you.
The course is divided in 7 sections:
- Your Development Environment
- Say Hello World
- Setting up our Database
- A Visitor Counter
- Flogger: A Personal Blog Application
- Final Project
The course has more than 4 hours of video tutorials as well as the source code of all the lessons, so that you can see exactly what the whole project looks like in each stage.
The course can take anywhere from 7 days to a month to complete based on how much material the student completes daily.
Additionally we’re constantly updating the course, adding contents thanks to the feedback of our students.
So stop looking around and start the right path to becoming a professional Python backend web developer with this course!
- Software Developers
- Project Managers
- Computer students
- Software development aficionados