11 Hours of Video Instruction
Build full-stack applications using React and Spring Boot.
In recent years, React has emerged as a popular lightweight framework for implementing compelling web-based user interfaces. Using React you can easily integrate with back-end services via REST APIs, and Spring Boot is an excellent framework for implementing REST services. Spring Boot also provides an extremely efficient way to implement data-access logic to access a wide range of relational and NoSQL databases.
This course explains how to dovetail React and Spring Boot to implement solid, performant, and extensible full-stack solutions. It is full of hands-on demos with in-depth explanations so you can see first-hand how to successfully build full-stack applications using React and Spring Boot.
Taught by experienced trainer and author, Andy Olsen, this course is your complete guide to mastering React and Spring Boot systems to enable you to create enticing user interfaces with a solid and well-structured back end.
Download the code files associated with this LiveLesson from https://www.informit.com/store/full-stack-react-with-spring-boot-livelessons-video-9780137508891.
About the Instructor
Andy Olsen¬†is a freelance consultant, instructor, and developer with more than 30 years of experience in IT. Andy began his professional career as a C/C++ developer and morphed into Java, C#, and other languages as the years and decades passed by. Andy is actively involved in a wide range of technologies including full-stack development, cloud native applications, data science, and more. Andy is passionate about technology education and runs training courses around the world across diverse market sectors.
You can find Andy here:
- Creating and running Spring Boot web applications
- Defining and managing components
- Accessing relational and NoSQL databases
- Implementing and consuming REST services
- Creating a React front end
- Consuming a REST API from React
- Implementing a compelling UI in React
Learn How To
- Create a Spring Boot web application
- Manage Spring Boot beans, properties, and application configuration
- Implement REST services and data access in Spring Boot
- Create a web user interface using React
- Integrate a React user interface with a Spring Boot back end
- Use React techniques to create a compelling UI experience
Who Should Take This Course:
Individuals interesting in creating full-stack applications incorporating a web user interface, REST API, and database integration
- Solid Java programming experience
About Pearson Video Training:
Pearson publishes expert-led video tutorials covering a wide selection of technology topics designed to teach you the skills you need to succeed. These professional and personal technology videos feature world-leading author instructors published by your trusted technology brands: Addison-Wesley, Cisco Press, Pearson IT Certification, Sams, and Que. Topics include IT Certification, Network Security, Cisco Technology, Programming, Web Development, Mobile Development, and more. Learn more about Pearson Video training at http://www.informit.com/video.