Welcome to Full Stack Web Development 2021 Guide with NodeJS and MongoDB.
This course will be your gateway to learn web development from scratch.
This course will take you from a complete beginner to a master in hours! By the way, you do not need to know anything about this course.
We’ll be moving rapidly to give you the quickest, yet most thorough website building experience.
In this course, we have created a completely custom HTML learning environment for the first few sections of this course. Each lecture has an HTML page associated with it and has a start state.
With this course, you will improve your Bootstrap experience with HTML5 and CSS3 codes
Angular is one of the most popular frameworks for building client apps with HTML, CSS. If you want to establish yourself as a front-end or a full-stack developer, you need to learn Angular.
MongoDB is a cross-platform document-oriented NoSQL database program. By using MongoDB, you can build a modern application database for your projects.
From Setup to Deploy, this course covers it all! You’ll learn all about Components, Directives, Services, Forms, Http Access, Authentication, Optimizing an Angular App with Modules and Offline Compilation and much more – and in the end: You’ll learn how to deploy an application!
Learn by doing!
So we have made this course as simple as possible in order to take you through step by step so you can feel confident and get a truly good understanding of how to utilize ReactJS. In this course, we will be teaching React by creating various projects.
In this course you will learn;
- Learn to use the latest HTML5 and CSS3 to add unique styling to Bootstrap
- Learn and create amazing high-quality Bootstrap 4 themes and UIs from scratch
- Master every single Bootstrap component
- Learn to compile Sass in the easiest way possible using a GUI
- Get a crash course of the Bootstrap Grid System with the theme layout
- Learn how to add Website Scrolling Animation to any Bootstrap Component or HTML Element
- We will start with local installation and react basics. After that, we will create 5 projects.
- Project 1 – Learn, create react app and JSX with ‘first-app’
- Project 2 – Learn to React props system with ‘blog-posts’ app
- Project 3 – Learn to react components, state, lifecycle methods, async operations, and much more… with the ‘hemisphere’ app
- Project 4 – Handling event handlers, fetching data from an outside API, and showing list of records with ‘image-list’ app
- Project 5 – Routing with React Router and using React Portals to render children outside the DOM hierarchy with the ‘react-router’ app
- Become fluent in Angular terminologies, such as dependency injection, services, directives, transclusion, and more.
- Design custom directives and save time and energy with easily reusable components.
- Write quicker, better Angular code by discovering how AngularJS itself is built.
- Realize the power of dependency injection, and how Angular accomplishes it.
- Fully understand the architecture behind an Angular application and how to use it
- You’ll learn how asynchronous code works in Node and the Node event loop, as well as how to use the event emitter, streams, buffers, pipes, and work with files.
- We’ll see how that leads to building a web server in Node with hands-on examples.
- The most popular Object Data Modeling Library for MongoDB, Mongoose JS
- The best testing framework for NodeJS, Mocha
No prior knowledge is needed!
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel our seasoned instructors’ expertise.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
- Seeing clearly
- Hearing clearly
- Moving through the course without distractions
You’ll also get:
- Lifetime Access to The Course
- Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
- Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now Full Stack Web Development 2021 Guide with NodeJS & MongoDB.
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!